PDA

View Full Version : Disco I, P38 & RR Classic Parts for sale. Make an offer! Guaranteed Parts!

Lincoln Tarantino
10-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Hello all,
My name is Lincoln Tarantino and have been a Rover owner for years, Since I bought my dads RRC back in 1989. I am just starting a Land Rover parts business. Check us out at Landroverboneyard.com - Roverbones home page All of my parts are used (unless otherwise stated) all mechanical parts come with a 30 day warranty FROM TIME OF INSTALL! I offer local pick up as well as priority shipping on most items, larger items may be shipped parcel post. Eventually I intend to specialize in Disco I's, RRC's and P38's. At present I am stripping my 3rd Disco 1 and have many if not all parts available. Just got a P38 in today 1997 SE w/ only 90k miles!

I am trying to start a new way of doing business...gone are the days of price gouging simply because you own a rover...my parts are all sold on a "fair offer" basis. In other words, you need a part, you call me up, you make me a fair offer on that part....and its yours. NO BS, No scam, just good honest rover parts at fair prices. The more Rover's I see on the road, the happier I am!

Please shoot me an email at [email protected] or feel free to call/ text 505.263.2136 with any questions or for more info or parts request. Be sure to check out or site as well:
www.Roverbones.net
or
www.Landroverboneyard.com

Thanks and have a great day!
Lincoln Tarantino